Sunday, September 12, 2004

(For the record)

Saturday evening/night came with Leslie Low of The Observatory at the Esplanade Recital Studio, which I rather enjoyed, whatever cp thinks about void deck poems (not that he mentioned void decks - give the man some credit) and after that Aural Defect doing something post-rock (that's a genre? Well I suppose we are living in a post-modern post-structural post-materialist world. And in a recentish Economist it said that Britain was a post-Christian society.) and in mixed media. Which was pretty good except that I can't concentrate for long on anything that doesn't have words. And then drinks at the Arts House and later satay under the flyover, and all after the Malaysian budget in the morning and the office D&D and subsequent drunken binge at Velvet (drunken for me, anyway, because I have no alcohol tolerance to speak of) the night before.